Video 1: Custom Knight rider intro 1 - Classic
-- Thumbnail: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Mo8Qls0HnWo/default.jpg
-- Player: http://www.youtube.com/v/Mo8Qls0HnWo
-- Duration: 74
-- Description: VISIT MY WEBSITE: http://www.thetributepages.co.uk/
VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/thetributepages
Click more info to see the description of the Video.
-- Video Description --
"Knight Rider. A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist."
"Michael Knight: a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law."
Those words have a powerful meaning, especially because it comes from one of the greatest shows from the 1980s, Knight Rider.
I grew up with the show, and still love it to this day. So I decided to create a number of Knight rider intros. So sit back, relax and enjoy the first video in the series.
I had to start with the original theme and the intro. The original introduction was so mysterious, and is quite well known for KITT zooming into the camera (or away from the camera for that matter).
So here it is: classic knight rider clips, the original theme from the original show (originally composed by Stu Phillips and updated by Don Peake) and that famous voiceover (By Richard Baseheart, who plays Wilton Knight in the Pilot).
-- My Website (The Tribute Pages) --
Visit my website which has unique tributes for lots of great video games, TV Shows and More.
26/11/09 - 50,000 views! thanks everyone!
23/02/10 - 200,000 + views
14/12/10 - My Video has now got over a million views!
27/09/10 - My humble Knight Rider Intro, has now got nearly 2 Million views! Man, that is a lot isn't it? THANK YOU SO MUCH! for everyone who has viewed this video. I greatly appreicate it :D
Thank you for everyone who has took an interest in my video. When I first created it, I was hoping it would get the views it deserved, considering how much time and effort I put into making it. Thank you!
This is Version 3.5 of this video. I will upload any additions/improvements at a later date if necessary.
Video 1: International Auto Shipping -- 5 Things You Must Know
-- Thumbnail: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F2iaRVaeOqQ/default.jpg
-- Player: http://www.youtube.com/v/F2iaRVaeOqQ
-- Duration: 161
-- Description: International Auto Shipping -- Ship Your Car Now 888-532-8805
Call now for the best overseas rates.
5 Things You MUST Know About International Auto Shipping
1. What paperwork am I going to need? You will need a copy of the original car title of ownership and possibly a letter from the lien/loan holder. You may also need a bill of sale. The name on the Bill of Lading must match the names of the people picking up the vehicle. Your shipping coordinator will walk you through the process and give you a checklist of each piece of paperwork that's needed.
2. What are the different international auto shipping options available to me? You can choose to have your vehicle driven on to the ship and off the ship. This is referred to as Roll On, Roll Off or RORO. You can choose to have your vehicle placed in a container. If you choose the container you can choose to have your very own container or to share it with someone else. Your shipping coordinator can give you the pricing breakdown and advantages and disadvantages of each option.
3. Which way is the cheapest? Roll On, Roll Off (RORO) tends to be the cheapest, then shared container. Having your own container is the most expensive option of all.
4. Will I have to go through customs? Your international auto shipping coordinator will notify you as to what you will have to do to make it through customs
5. What do I need to do to prepare my car for shipment? Make sure the vehicle does not have more than a quarter tank of fuel. You will also need to wash and clean the outside and inside of the car. If you have any racks for bicycles or luggage or skis, you should remove them. You should also lower your antenna and deactivate your alarm if possible.
These are just some of the things you need to know when preparing for international auto shipping. For the rest of the list and answers to any other questions please feel free to call 888-532-8805 or visit us online at www.shipyourcarnow.com
Video 1: Worlds Biggest Dump Truck
-- Thumbnail: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QAF-6Wmh4UE/default.jpg
-- Player: http://www.youtube.com/v/QAF-6Wmh4UE
-- Duration: 349
-- Description: http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Who doesn't remember playing with dump trucks as a kid? I know I do, and I know I loved getting covered in mud doing it too! As much fun as I had with my dump trucks, they were nothing like this monster of a truck.
The Liebherr T 282B is the world's largest, highest payload capacity (363 tons) haul truck in the world. With a V-20, putting out 3650-horsepower, and with its maximum torque reaching an impressive 14457Nm (Newton meter), I would have had a blast playing in the mud with this monster of a dump truck!
This Dump Truck is not a Toy
With the cost of one of these Liebherr T 282B's being between $4-5 million it's highly unlikely anyone will have one of these as a back yard toy. These giant dump trucks are used primarily for working with coal, iron, copper, and gold mines all over the world.
On March 29, 2004 the T282B was introduced to the public as an off-road construction type vehicle. Being 50 ft 3 in long, and 29 ft 10 in wide makes this dump truck too large for public roads, and even has to have the assembly completed once delivered to its destination site. Just the tires alone are taller than a person!
When fully loaded this dump truck moves at 40 mph, which doesn't seem like much considering it has 3,650-horsepower -- until you remember it's carrying almost 400 tons in the back of it! With speed like that it's a good thing they aren't street legal.
The T282-B is actually run with a DDC/MTU 20V4000 motor offering the greatest output of any commercially available vehicle in the world. The engine has 20 cylinders arranged in a V pattern and weighs in at 10.4 tons by itself, and also has a capacity of 90 liters. One of the most important things about the Liebherrs T 282B is its engine, which is a diesel electric drive that powers an electric generator which powers the alternating current driving motors. Compared to the mechanically propelled Kippern, the advantages brought by this engine are enormous improvements. Besides the service life being substantially longer for the drive system, the improvements in transferring power to the wheels is a major upgrade seen in this dump truck.
"dump truck" "liebherr" "liebherr dump truck" "t282b" "t-282b" "leihberr t282b" "leibherr t-282b"