Ship Your Car Now specializes in international auto shipping and can provide transportation overseas for any type of vehicle so that it will arrive safely and on time. This can be a more difficult process than simply sending a car across state lines, but we can work with you to provide the reliable and service and support you need to ship a car across the ocean.
Where We Ship
- Latin America
- And Most Ports Worldwide
What We Ship
- Heavy Machinery
- And More
International Car Shipping Cost & Tips
Before moving your vehicle across the ocean there are several things that you need to know and do so that the transport goes as smoothly as possible. How many vehicles will you be shipping? Will you ship RoRo or container? What condition is your car in? Will you or someone you know be able to receive the vehicle when it arrives? What costs can you expect for the transport?
Those are a lot of questions, which can and will be answered by our international car shipping experts at 888-532-8805. Call now and get the process started, or fill out a Free Quote Now!
6 Steps to Follow for International Auto Transport
Read the fine print on your shipping contract. Make sure that the origin and destination are correct. Reading your contract is important so that you know and understand what to expect during the shipping and payment process.
- Make sure your contract is signed and dated in all the proper places.
- Ask an agent or broker about customs clearance, and find out about port fees and taxes that may be due at the arrival port.
- Check reviews for the shipping company that is transporting your car at TransportReviews.com.
- Make sure you can reach a representative with your shipping company by calling the number on their website.
- Always use common sense! This includes reading your contract or asking specific questions about the payment process and shipping time for the different types of shipping.
SYCN Ocean License and Tag
Be sure that your international carrier has this.